Financial control (controlling) and financial analysis
Highly competitive companies use effective procedures with a clear focus on performance.
Nowadays, given the unstable market environment, SMEs must also arm themselves with such procedures.
Today more than ever, it is crucial to be in control of the financial situation and to have access to accurate financial reports backed up by good accounting procedures.
For these reasons, we have developed models with an emphasis on transparency and performance management, which remain compatible with each company’s strategy.
SMEs need reliable financial information tailored to their needs in the form of intuitively comprehensible reports. Such data can considerably improve business performance and enable the focus to be placed on strategic objectives.
• Investment calculations and evaluation
• Organisation and preparation of forecasts and budgets
• Establishment of calculation methods and control measures
• Creation of key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Creation of a balance scorecard
• Creation of dashboards
• Establishment of financial ratios
• Financial analysis and recommendations
• Support in the preparation of business plans